People struggling with pornography experience feelings of shame and isolation. Group counselling provides the opportunity to bring your struggle out from the shadows and find healing alongside others with the same struggles.
Groups are also offered to support spouses of those struggling as a safe space to process their feelings.
Group counselling can offer powerful results as you journey alongside others in a safe, supportive, confidential environment. Group counselling can also offer a more economic option as the per hour rate is less than individual or couples counselling.
Group Counselling can help you:
- Learn to discuss your struggles with others
- Experience a community of people who are there to support you
- Process the difficulties you are having with your recovery
Types of groups:
- Men’s process group (for men with pornography addiction)
- Women’s process group (for women with pornography addiction)
- Partner’s support group (for partners of addicts)
Stop fighting your pornography addiction alone and find the support you need by joining one of our groups.
If you would like more information about our current group schedule, please email [email protected]